Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I smell like a juicy green apple while I am coughing up my lungs...

And this can be a positive thing (not the coughing part) when a chef like I am. Probably one of the only scents I can wear in the kitchen. This is the first time I've ever purchased an aerosol perfume Imposter. This one is called "Head Turner" and it's supposed to smell like DKNY Be Delicious. Want to know my thoughts? Well here goes:
Mostly every day so far, I spray this all over myself every-time I get out of the shower. (excuse the graphic nature lol) I love the smell and I think it has a great staying power.
Here are my issues with the product:
One serious issue I have with this product (in general, not the scent) is that I feel like I'm spraying aerosol hairspray all over me. The first smell that comes out makes you cough uncontrollably until your face is red. If this company can somehow find a way to imposter scents without aerosol, I would buy all of them. For around $3 it's a great deal.
All in all:
I will not be buying more the aerosol perfume impostors because of aerosol spray can. Somehow I feel that it's bad for all of us. What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment