Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dress Me In Some Frock!

Today, I've decided to let everyone know about a new website that I've recently discovered. ("Okay fine, I'll share.") Because of its originality and affordability, girls need to hear about my unique find.  Its name is cheeky and fun and I am getting more and more excited everyday to get my box of things I've purchased!
Its called Frock-Stock.com. Cute right? I love the classic word frock. Such a polite word but with power behind it! Come on girls, we love our frock don't we?

Frock Stock.com is an online Boutique that sells fashionable, affordable clothing, accessories, handbags, wallets, even plus sizes! Their style has a vintage feel but with an up to date appeal.
I think we all can agree that vintage never goes out of style. (Except for Natalie Portmans dress on the red carpet at the Oscars 2012. Gorgeous dress, wrong event. You get what I mean.)

Vintage style (and vintage itself) is something I personally enjoy because it all tells a story! I respect a company that has integrity when it comes to all things girl. Especially with the kind of appeal this website has.
 Mass quantities of the same thing for dirt cheap, doesn't get me excited, it gets me overwhelmed, (*cough* forever 21).
Don't get me wrong, I like being able to buy a cute accessory for a buck fifty, but whats the fun in that? Smaller, more personal company is where its at girls! Wanna hear the coolest part? Their items are super inexpensive! For a girl on a budget like me, I'm telling ya, this is a dream.

Below I've posted a few photos of my favorite finds from their boutique for you to drool over. Please keep in mind that their inventory changes frequently, so if you're reading this a few days or later after this post date, the same clothing and accessories posted may no longer be available for purchase. Go take a look for yourself for more cute stuff!! *Please leave comments and photos below with your cute purchases! I'd love to see what everyone bought!* Happy discovering!
www.Frock-Stock.com



Notice a theme of the scarf and my blog? Love this.

4 comments:

  1. Love your picks girly! I agree wholeheartedly about "mass style" and not only that but stores such as you-know-where are selling jewelry with nickel in it (so your ears won't be happy) and clothing that falls apart in one wash. We never want to be "that" kind of "affordable" store because you're really not getting your money's worth that way! So that's why we're slightly above that buck fifty price but way under the average online boutique. Hope you get to snag some cute stuff soon! :)

    <3 Frock Stock

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too! New follower :)

    Simply Being Me
    www.sbmfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could you not appreciate the vintage style but more so the integrity behind the company! Frock Stock has always treated me good & I love the style, clothing, & quality! I was so happy to get my Frock Stock haul. I not only gained a new place to purchase things, but I got to know Loren more & she is a whole-hearted person! This was a great post & I can't wait to see you in some Frock Stock gear!!

    ReplyDelete