Wednesday, February 15, 2012

You are my one and only.

For the last two weeks, I've been consistently using "one 'n only" Argan Oil (available at Sally Beauty Supply) after I shower and before I blow dry. And before you start thinking "wait, that's not the real stuff..", let me surprise you and say you're wrong, this is exactly the same thing and half the price.

I became interested in this product because of my daily involvement in the YouTube beauty world. Searching for the famous turquoise and brown bottle, I read tons of reviews on websites and asked questions. I did my homework before purchasing because I knew that I didn't want to purchase an imposter (read my juicy green apple blog below).
My final decision went to one 'n only Argan Oil, because of how readily available it is, the price tag and mostly the reviews. Most gave it 4 out of 5 and 5 out of 5 stars. Below is a 2 fl. oz bottle and it cost $4.95 at Sally Beauty Supply. I went with the full strength, (against the clerks recommendations because of my fine blonde hair) as opposed to the fine spray mist for fine hair, and it does not weigh my hair down. It soaks it right up!
The texture in my hair has improved. It feels silky, its shiny, strong and healthy. A lot less breakage as well. I have zero complaints. Below is a photo of my hair this evening. After a full days work in the kitchen! Let me tell you, my hair is exposed to ALL of the elements! It looks like I just got out of the shower and styled. I love this product! I encourage you to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment